Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

We had a very wonderful quiet Thanksgiving. I think sometimes when life gets so busy it is nice to have a little relaxation once and a while. I took this picture to show that my stove actually does work. I used all the burners at once, and the oven, and a crockpot. That has to be a record for me. I didnt even have an injury.



Thanksgiving this year was just the 3 of us. i did not get any pictures of us but we all had a great time.



I am grateful for so many things! Brett said he was thankful for "all the people who love him.... then he listed off the names of all those who love him, Jace, Aleck, Aunt Jen, Nana, Grandpa, Yia Yia, Papou, Seth, Daxton, Missy, Seth, Dani, Chris....on and on and on. There are a lot of people who love him and I am so happy he knows it.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Thanksgiving! We stayed home this year too, but my mom and my brother and his family came up. It was nice! After dinner we took the kids to see the movie Bolt. They love it!

Andrea B. said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Your Christmas decorations look nice - by the way.