We had a few accidents in Brett's bathroom lately. First it started with the porcelain garbage can breaking and then before I even replaced it the soap dispenser broke. Everything in there was white and purple with flowers so I decided since it will be a bathroom for 2 boys I might as well let them ditch the flowers. I went to the store to get something cool like spider man but all I could get was zoo animals. Brett's reaction was great. I thought he would think they were a little babyish but he loved it.
Brett is such a wonderful help to me for doing chores. Today he cleaned toilets, counter tops and mirrors as well as moved laundry to the laundry room for his mom whose back hurts. He was having so much fun and even though it slowed me down a bit it made the whole process enjoyable. After it was over he got to pick another toy from the basement. (He is still trying to earn them all back). Anyway Justin just loved that he picked his old Construx toys. He has had them for a while but had no interest in them as of yet. They keep him occupied for 2 hours this morning. It was great. I think Justin kind of enjoyed the whole thing as well. we looked it up on the internet and they havent made those toys since 1988. It sure makes you feel old when you realize your favorite childhood toys are more than 20 years old.
This is the first weekend that Brett is not having a nap at home since they are not napping at school either. Brett is very excited about this- I am a little sad because I am guessing if he doesnt nap I wont get to either.
2 comments:
I love the bathroom decor! So cute! And I hear you about the snow! It hit us hard too! I too am jealous of Deb and Steve!!!!
I love the bathroom too. And yes I called Deb and left her a message just so she would feel a little bad about leaving us behind in such crappy weather.
Post a Comment