Well as of today I am at 30 weeks pregnant!!!!! Only 10 weeks left to go. Right now things are going well other than I think I have lost my mind. I am not sure I had much more of a functional brain before the pregnancy but things just feel foggy these days. Maybe its the lack of sleep. 10 weeks doesnt feel that far away to me right now. Justin goes back to school Monday and 10 weeks puts him exactly at spring break. It will be nice to have him home for that first week- as long as the baby decides to come on time.
So weird happening yesterday Brett went to school and was really tired in the morning. I kinda thought he just needed sleep. Justin went to pick him up early to take him to the movies and they said they were getting ready to call us. Brett was completely freezing cold, white hands, and glossy eyes. they said he perked up a bit when they feed him. Checked his temp 2x and he was at 95 degrees with an ear themometer. He had not been outside other than being in a cold car going to school. After a little research and a few calls to Dr.s it sounds like it could possibly be Hypoglycimia but really the only recommendation was next time it happens bring him in for blood work. By the afternoon he was warm, with red checks and a good atitude. He was a little onery and tired when we went to visit Matt and Whitney for Christmas but totally himself again. Justin is with him this morning and said he is acting fine just a little tired. He was up awfully early this morning because he had a bad dream about a bird bitting him.
Last night we got to see Matt and Whitney for Christmas. After we got home Brett played with his new Remote Control Motorcycle. I will have to get video of him playing with it. He LOVES it! Thanks Matt and Whitney!
October 2013 Paw Print
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment