Our soon to be baby now has a room. That is such a relief to me. Justin goes back to school next week and teaches up until Spring Break which is when the baby should be coming. So this was the perfect week to do it. We decided to do lab puppies because we had some pictures already. I have also ordered some lettering for over the crib- Snips, Snails and Puppy Dog Tails...... Brett is really funny about the whole thing. Sometimes he wants to help out and is so excited and then the other day he was sad saying- But when the baby comes no one will play with me anymore. The funniest thing is when he told me the other day to "Shut my mouth". I couldnt believe he would say that to me and I got on his case. He explained he wasnt being mean he was just telling me to shut my mouth so the baby couldnt hear him tell me a secret about what he is going to do for the baby. So even though it sounded really bad it wasnt what I thought he was saying. He told me he is going to buy the baby a rattle and make it giggle by saying underwear.


3 comments:
Looks so cute! How much longer do you have now?
Tell Brett you are giving him a new best friend that will want to play with him every second of every day. He is going to be a great big brother. I love hearing about all the cute things he says.
It's getting close! The baby's room looks great! Putting it into weeks doesn't make it seem so far off! I'm excited for you!
Post a Comment