Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

On Christmas Eve Brett was so excited. I let him open his new PJ's to wear to bed. He was so sweet and Thankful for his Scooby Doo PJs.



Christmas morning Justin and I were laying in bed at 7:30 wondering why he hadnt woke up yet. We thought he would be up very early. Finally at 8 we couldnt take it anymore so Justin turned lights on. The second Brett woke up he was ready to open presents. I had put my camera by the bed to take pictures and couldnt find it. The night before Brett had been in his room wrapping something for me that he thought I would love. I helped him with tape but wasnt allowed in. This morning I found out he wrapped up my camera and put it under the tree. What a sweet kid. He just knew I would love it!

Brett was so excited about everything. He loved everything from the chocolates, to puzzles, to toys. His biggest gift was just a Series 2 Gromiti Mountain of Fire thing. It was way expensive on Amazon and at walmart when I finally found it at Target for 27.99. I bought it right away. I must say that if I had spent the 65.00 everyone else was asking for it I would have been mad. Brett loved it though.



Brett also had so much fun picking out a present for his daddy. Brett had said he knew the perfect gift for daddy was a new radio. I ended up getting some speakers for his shuffle. Brett knows daddy loves his music and was so proud at what he picked. What a sweetie.



Santa Claus was a little presumptuous and purchased a present for daddy and brett an extra PS3 paddle so both boys could play. Santa also got daddy a 2010 Madden NCAA football game with Bryan Johnson on the cover. Right now Brett and Justin are playing it and I can hear Brett just giggling about tackling players. Its not a great game for him to play because its hard but he sure loves the time with his daddy. They have high fived about 100 times already.



Brett also got a Scooby Doo Wii game. He and daddy have already cracked one case. I am not sure what mommy should do with herself today. The boys are occupied. hmmm maybe a nap for me.



Here is brett with all his loot.


We all had such a great Christmas. Brett has been beaming ear to ear since he woke up. I also had a great christmas and cant wait for my couches in a few weeks. I also got a great wall hanging and a coat.

The other successful news of the weekend was that the babies room is now put together!!!! We still have some pictures to hang and a few odds and ends to get but whenever the baby comes they have a place to sleep!

No comments: