Justin ended up back at the hospital on Friday afternoon around 11 am. He had a fever the days before and I had called the nurse a few times Tuesday and Wednesday. finally on Friday she said to come in. Anyway he ended up having surgery that night around 6 pm to remove an abscess. They explained that to be a big ball of infection. It was not a major surgery but still scary. He did get to come home last night which was wonderful.
Thanks again to Ryan and Missy for taking Brett on short notice and thanks to Steve for being up that day and helping get Justin to the hospital and dealing with his orneryness. Justins mom is headed up today to help out with Brett and Justin. Its so wonderful to have such good family and friends.
October 2013 Paw Print
12 years ago
2 comments:
Oh my gosh! I am so sorry! I hope he gets feeling better soon! Thank goodness for family!
Yuck. Hope things get better!!
Post a Comment