
Well to top off Justin and my bad luck streak that started with car repairs in January...I had a flat tire in the truck yesterday. Justin was in the middle of teaching class and is in no condition to help so I was on my own. Anyway I managed to get it taken care of, but what a pain. I am confident (knock on wood) that this is the last straw in our bad luck streak. It has to be. I think this is all to make up for the fun trips we had to New Orleans and Florida. Its impossible to have 2 such fun trips, with on time flights that worked out perfectly so this is pay back.
Bad luck streak includes: $1100 in car repairs for my car, justins truck having to go in 2x to fix minor problems, small fridge that is 1 month old quit working, justin having appendix out- 3 day hospital stay, justin having 2nd surgery for infection, shower leaking, flat tire. (I am sure I am missing more things)
On the good news front I have used the shower 2x now and it has not leaked in the basement. We are still waiting for the tile guy to come back and do some touch ups but the shower seems to be keeping the water in. The tire yesterday was able to be repaired not replaced so thats good news too. Also its Friday and Justin is not in the hospital!!!!!
Justin is having a hard time with the hole they left in his stomach. We have to clean it out and repack it with gauze each day. Now I love Justin to death and I understand his discomfort but OMG!!!!! We have cleaned it out 2x now and it has been a major ordeal each time. Much of it psychological and some of it being really painful. I really really really hate doing it but Justin makes it almost impossible! I cant wait till this is over. I might need some big men to come over and help me hold him down.
TGIF!
1 comment:
Yuck!!!! I agree, they never come spread over the year, it is all at once. Just when we paid off the new water softener, the washing machine broke, and I mean we mailed the check and the next day with washer broke!
Sorry about Justin's wound - I do not have the stomach for that right now. Your a good woman!!!
Post a Comment