Justin was released from the hospital on Sunday. Thank Goodness. I cant not even tell you how wonderful it was to have him home. He was getting very grouchy. Last night he got his first full nights sleep and this morning he has gotten up and had a shower. He still has a drain sticking out of his stomach that is bugging him but for the most part he is doing well. Today he even had a bowl of oatmeal!
Brett has missed his daddy and this morning got all dressed in his pirates costume and has been singing yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me. So he and Justin are now laying in bed watching Pirates of the Caribbean.... probably not a great movie for a 3 year old but with the recent trip to Disney world its kinda fun for him. Its also really nice for him to get to spend time with daddy who just disappeared for a few days. Justin was sitting in a chair when he first saw him and he moved his had and Brett whispered to me.... I didnt know he could still move.
Thanks for mom and dad coming to take care of Brett. You dont know how much that helped! Thanks to Steve who drove up in a blizzard to see Justin and to Deb for coming to visit.
October 2013 Paw Print
12 years ago
2 comments:
Wow! You guys had a caotic weekend! Thank goodness we have such great access to hospitals when we really need them! I'm glad he is doing better! I hope your doing ok. I would be freaking out! But that's how I am. I'm not the calm one in our house!
Whew!!! Glad everyone is home and doing better. Hopefully, his recovery will be quick!
Post a Comment