Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Brett's School Progress Report

This is Brett's progress report from school. It has a 2nd page with a little test on in with his numbers, colors and shapes but I dont have a colored scanner to make it show up. Anyway he is doing well in all areas except for being nice to others and listening to teachers (we already knew this).



So Brett had show n tell yesterday and decided to bring a cut out of a map he colored in the airport at Denver. I asked him if he wanted to bring anything from Disney world and he said no- wanted to bring the map. That is fine. we keep trying to talk to him about the trip and he will not talk to us about it. His teacher and school asked him about it and the only thing she could get out of him was "he didnt like riding in someone elses car (ie. the rental car). I am not sure what brought that up because it was a nice car. I have decided we ask him about the trip to much so we need to back off a bit I just think its funny he is not speaking about it when we had such a blast. He did however have a great night playing with his new Buzz Light year space rangers guns with a friend as they went "Cody Hunting" (the dog).

1 comment:

Andrea B. said...

That is really funny that he won't talk about it. But your right, pressuring him won't help.