Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sugar Bowl Champions- University of Utah Utes

We were not sure what to expect when we got to New Orleans. We had a blast and it was capped off with the most thrilling football game I have ever been too!!!! The Utah Utes totally Destroyed Alabama! It was crazy! After the game the crowd just headed towards burbon street to keep celebrating. We decided to go back to the room and try and get some sleep! We failed. When we left the room at 4 am for the airport people were still out in force drinking their night away! It was something else and I was happy to be there and see it!

Final Score- 31-17


If you watched the game during the 4th quarter and right after the game Justin and I made it on TV about 3 times


Mom and dad cheering for the Utes

No comments: