In other news we have had kind of a rough long weekend. I was so happy to get a 3 day weekend becuase in the last 8 years I havent gotten Martin Luther King Day off. This was the first time in years. I was so happy but ended up being sick all weekend long. Then on top of that my car had problems. It started out as a 150.00 repair, then turned into 1100.00 Justin talked them down to 900.00 (what a stud) and then they called back with another 200.00 issue. OUCH!!!! So the good thing is that its fixed and running but the bad thing was is that it cost a lot of money. Then this morning Brett would not wake up. He was so tired. all weekend while I have been sick he has been waking justin up at 6 am. Today it was 730 and I was dressing him sound asleep. I finally got him a little awake and brought him to the kitchen to put his shoes on. I sat him on the counter top and he laid down and went to sleep. then doubled over in pain and threw up in the sink. (thank goodness it was in the sink). I sat him in bed to watch tv while I took a conference call and then wa la he was just fine. Acting great until I left at noon to go to work. Justin is home with him now.
October 2013 Paw Print
12 years ago
2 comments:
That was great timing having him there right by the sink!! I hope he's feeling better. Sorry about your car problems! I took my car in to have the timing belt changed today and then they called me telling me some other parts that needed changed! I came away with a bill of 861.00!!!!! I hate paying for stuff like that! It sure put a damper on my day:(
Oh, no fun to be sick on a long weekend, and no fun to have a sick kid.
Hope all are doing well.
And sorry about the car, that's never fun.
Post a Comment