

I am getting so excited to go to Disney World. The temperature there is suppose to be around 70 degrees and sunny!!!!! Doesn't that sound heavenly? I am freezing in my office today wearing 2 coats and gloves! We are even bringing our suits to swim in a heated pool at the hotel. I am sad that Justin will be working during most of it but Brett and I are off to the happiest place on earth for 3 days of magic and wonder. Thanks Jen for watching the dog!
This morning I showed Brett a little 6 minute clip on Disney World. Right now he is excited to go but moreso to see Mickey Mouse than to go on the rides. I just dont think he gets it yet!
Brett had a great week last week but a yucky Monday this week. He hit 2 teachers yesterday and then threw his shoe at my head in the car when I told him he didnt get to play last night because he hit his teachers. He just gets so mean when he doesnt get what he wants. I try and make sure we dont give him everything all the time but I can tell he still needs to learn how to control his emotions when he gets dissapointed.
Before Christmas I got an email asking me to do a survey for Lands End. In Return if I put all my purchases on the survey for 6 weeks and took pictures of stuff I bought and advertisements. If I participated for 6 weeks I got a 200.00 gift card. I kinda wondered if it would all pan out but last night I got my gift card and today got to have a mini shopping spree!!!!!
2 comments:
That's cool about the shopping card! What ya gonna spend it on:) I'm so jealous of your trip! I wish I was going. The last time I was in Florida, we found out we were pregnant with Coy! The last day of our vacation!!
How fun to go on a shopping spree.
Hope you have a great time on your trip!
Post a Comment