Thursday, May 7, 2009

Trees!

The only thing I really miss from New Orleans is the food. Burbon street was fun but I really dont think the lifestyle is for us, but the food I could deal with. So for the first time I made Jambalaya. It was not quite as spicy as we would have liked but I figure since I never cook I should document it.



So remember a few posts back when I said Brett needed a different utensil for each food on his plate. Well now his hands work good for everything. Brett had an awesome first day back to school today.


So when I got home from work today I was blown away to see trees in our yard! Can you believe it!!!!! The grass is starting to come in. The parking strip is cleaned out and we have 3 trees!!! Justin's the best! Happy Mothers day to me (actually I got wicked tickets but this is just as nice)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

What kind of Trees are they? I need to plant some in my yard too.