Sunday, May 3, 2009

Quiet Weekend

Just a little update on things that have been going on. Friday was Justin's last day of school for the year. Now he has a little over 3 months off. I am so jealous. Justin's brother Luke graduated from Weber State on Friday as well. Brett and I got to join Justin's family for a wonderful BBQ lunch. Justin ended up having to go back to graduation. Congratulations LUKE!!! Oh and not to forget Luke and his girlfriend got engaged the night before.

Justin's other brother Matt graduates high school in 2 weeks and will be started up at Weber state this fall. He is getting married in August. He was talking about working at Weber state writing parking tickets like both of his older brothers did. Its kinda funny but 12 years ago I started at the Weber state PD as a clerk, got Justin and job, then he got luke and job and now Matt might work there.

Since Justin's family was up they decided to take Brett home with them to spend a week. So friday night was so quiet. Justin was up at school late trying to get his grades done last minute. I had the house clean and ended up taking a nice long bath and watching Bride wars. It was so quiet.

Saturday we were planning to do yard work all day. we figured without Brett around we could do a lot of work. Well it rained all day. I have to admit it was kind of a nice break. We ended up going to a movie, and then that night we went out to the Timbermine Justin's favorite place to eat. We both had the best Prime Rib in Utah, with a Lobster Tail, and Baked Potato. I also had Fried Mushrooms and Mud Pie for dessert. It was such a wonderful night out. Thanks to the Jackson family for taking Brett so we could have a nice date.

In other news our shower hasnt leaked for 3 days now. Keep your finger crossed its going to be fixed this time.

We got a trailer a few weeks ago. I went to take the plastic off the mattress and sliced my finger on a metal rod sticking out of the mattress. We had to send pictures to the manufacturer and will hopefully get it fixed. When I went to take additional pictures per their request I was really careful around it and sat on top to get a better view and it shot right out and through my favorite pair of pants. I hate that darn mattress. We have our first trip planned in 2 weeks to crystal hot springs. It will be just a short close to home swimming Trip. I hope its fixed by then.

1 comment:

Andrea B. said...

Love the nice week without the kiddo - sorry about the mattress!