Thursday, May 28, 2009

Summer is here!

While justin is off fly fishing with his dad, Brett and I have been having a ball. For Brett's birthday he got a slip n slide from his Sweet Friend Dani! Thanks Dani!!!! Today was the first time we got it out because the weather was so nice and we have just enough grass! Brett and Seth had a ball!



So tomorrow I get my new washer and dryer. I am excited that it will not take 3 hours to do a load anymore. I was really hoping to get them delivered early so we could head to price but of course we got the last appt slot of the day. It figures! Anyway we also have justin's b-day present coming. They are shades for the back patio. They let air through but block the sun so our deck will be more enjoyable. They are coming between 10-1 then the w&d between 330 and 530. I bought tickets for a movie in between banking on the assumption everything will be delivered on time.... I bet thats a mistake but I cant wait to see UP. So while cleaning out the laundry room I kept tripping over mops and brooms so today (with no help from my sweet husband) I went to home depot, bought a rack and installed it myself!!!! I feel so handy! Im so klutzy stuff like this usually doesnt work out for me! I am so happy it worked and it is solid on the wall.

1 comment:

Andrea B. said...

Way to go with the rack. I love the new look on the blog. How was UP?