Sunday, May 31, 2009

Weekend in Price/WasherandDryer/Summer

Brett and I went down and spent the weekend in Price. Justin is fishing in Idaho. The first few days the fishing was pretty poor but the final day there (today) they went down what is known as Cardiac Canyon.... and the fishing was awesome. Sounds like another person in their party took a plunge though and lost a rod. I know from experience how it feels to flip a pantoon boat. I am sad that happened but glad Justin and his dad had a good day of fishing to make the trip worth it. While we were in Price Brett's favorite thing to do there was playing in hot tub. I dont think there was much water left by the time he was done!

I am such a nerd! I was so excited on Friday when my new washer and dryer got to my house. As soon as I got back I started using it! My old dryer took like 2 hours to dry so this one is much quicker on the drying department but the washing machine has so many options I think it takes longer than my old one. Its very quiet and plays little tunes when its done. So much better than that darn buzz...... So I had complained enough to Justin to buy me a new one but right after we bought it he took me to the dodge dealership. His toyota is almost off of its lease so he had to get something. But I think the washer and dryer were to butter me up. He got a really nice black dodge truck. I would have taken a picture but it hasnt left the garage... he doesnt want to get it dirty.

Brett is really digging summer! At his school last week they had a end of year celebration. Bounce houses and a picnic. Today he and Seth (seth is at the same school) wanted to relive the day by having a picnic that consisted of watermelon and pink milk.

we were trying to plan a little family trip for the summer. With Justin's busy summer plans there was only 1 week we could do it. Its kinda soon so I hurried and made plans. I am a little nervous. We are going to the Oregon Cost in the trailer to just chill! The thing I am worried about is the drive with Brett and Cody. I am sure there will be lots of stops, treats and bribes but I cant wait to build a sand castle with brett. No plans on the trip. We have RV places reserved but other than that its going to be just hanging at the beach, swimming at the RV park, and relaxing.

1 comment:

Andrea B. said...

Fun trip to Price. My kids love to play in hot tubs. I have a new washer and dryer and I love it too. My dryer readily finishes before my washer. The trip to Oregon sounds great. I hope it truly is a vacation (and not a trip).