After that was done we drove down to Salt Lake and picked up a few odds and ends for the trailer so we could actually use it. Then off to the Supercross at the U of U. I will start out by saying that Brett had the time of his life. He loved the motocross more than anything. He couldnt take his eyes off it. Usually when we go to football games its up and down the stairs to get treats and go for walks. This time Brett really wanted a churro but he didnt want to miss a minute of the action to go and get it. Thats what mommy's are for right. He had this humungo grin on his face the whole time they were racing. I thought he might get bored but nope. He kept asking if we had to leave and wanted to make sure we got to see the whole thing. On our way out we found a back staircase and as we opened the door we almost got ran over by a motorcycle from the event. about 3 more came by us and Brett was waving hi to all of them. We got home about 11 at night so he was up late. Woke up at the same time as usual.
The next morning we woke up and I got a few things loaded in the trailer. After that it was off to Salt Lake again. Brett went to his cousins house to play and Justin and I went to see the matinee of Wicked! It was awesome. I enjoyed it very much. It was the best play I have seen at Capital Theater. Justin liked it but it was not his favorite. I paid a lot for the tickets because I bought them off KSL and it was worth every penny.

After the play was over it was back to Ogden. Brett was asleep within minutes. We went out to eat at Iggy's because we were all hungry. Brett enjoyed his favorite- Spinach Dip and I had the Pot Roast for the first. It was excellent.
Overall it was a very fun eventful weekend- unfortunately I am not rested at all and have to work tomorrow.
2 comments:
Sounds like you had a busy weekend! I've never been to a play. Can you believe that! I've always wanted to go to one. I love spinach dip too!
I'm so jealous. I don't think I have been to very many plays since I got married. I sure want to go. I'm glad Brett enjoyed the Motocross.
Post a Comment