Thursday, April 23, 2009

Brave Boy/Sympathy Puker

Brett was so brave today at his 4 year appt. We decided to get his Kindergarten shots taken care of even though he could have waited a year. He was very scared. It took a little coaxing and 5 suckers but he survived. He cried a long time. It was so much easier when he didnt realize what was going on. He said he never wanted to see the doctor again.

Brett has on two occasions now threw up when he saw someone gag. Once at school a little girl was sick and threw up and then brett lost his cookies right on the lunch table. Today Brett's friend gagged on a pez and Brett threw up. Once he throws up once he cant stop until his tummy is empty. He ate steak, beans and green beans for dinner as soon as it was over so I know he isnt sick he just has a very sympathetic tummy.

2 comments:

morgan said...

Poor boy! I'm that way too...good thing my hubby handles all the throw up! I love your new trailer! How exciting!

Andrea B. said...

That is so sad - and crazy. I'm sorry!