Monday, April 20, 2009

New Trailer......

So we got a new trailer today! We are excited to go camping soon! We have decided our first camping trip will be in the front yard to test things out and make sure they all work. We also have to get Brett use to it. Today we were so excited to bring it home and put it in the just cleaned out garage. Its new home! Well I think I really believe there is a Christa's Law out there (similar to murphy's law but worse) and the trailer is 2 inches to big to fit!!!! Doesnt that sound like my normal luck. anyhow our neighbors will have to deal with it this summer and then when it gets cold we will take off the awning and scrape it in there. Now I need a ping pong table to fill up all the empty space in the garage where its suppose to go.




Brett is excited for his new bed but a little nervous. He thinks its cool to climb up there but gets a little scared. If he falls out he will fall right on Jusitn. Our bed is underneath.


I totally missed getting some pictures of the interior! We are so groovy these days I am thinking of putting a big sticker on the outside that says "Flower Power"!!!! With all the bad luck being said I am so excited go camping with Justin and Brett. Brett has never been except in the cabin and I think will have a blast collecting sticks to bring home to his stick pile.



This is just a picture of Brett playing with his wagon. He got it for Christmas and we just barley made it outside!

1 comment:

Andrea B. said...

Wow- looks like and sounds like so much fun!!! That's a total bummer that it doesn't fit in the garage, what a pain!