The spring wonderful has been fun but its just teasing us. we get use to fun nights of playing outside and then turn around and its raining and snowing again. On the nice nights Brett and Seth just have so much fun playing in the vacant lot, jumping on the tramp, riding bikes, etc. Its wonderful. I am sad its going to get stormy again. Tonight Brett and Seth were exhausted and I put them on the deck with a root beer float to enjoy the night air. I kept checking on them and they were being so good. A few minutes later Brett ran in and said they were going to the tramp. Anyway I noticed Seths dad back there getting Seth so I went to help out by getting Brett. While I was out there I noticed the deck was covered with Root Beer and so was the Dog..... At first I thought Cody probably went and knocked the cups over because he does stuff like that but then found out that Brett and Seth were taking the root beer in their mouths and then seeing who could spit it the closest to Cody.......
Justin road his bike to work today for the first time in a while. It was such a nice warm day I saw Harley's everywhere. Justin also got a new rifle and went to shoot it for the first time today. He came home very disappointed in the performance but later found out the scope wasnt tightened down enough... Thank goodness I thought he was already ready to sell it. Justin only has about 4 weeks of school left. I am so jealous he is going to have the whole summer off. He already has 2 fishing trips planned and maybe a harley ride.
Brett is ready for easter. Later this week we are going to dye easter eggs and my parents are coming up to see him for easter and his bday. If you can believe it he is almost 4. He is having a b-day party at the Ogden Dinosaur Park in 2 weeks. He is very excited but is struggling not to talk about it at school. We invited a few friends but not all of them and he keeps asking if his other friends can go if they make their own invitations.
No comments:
Post a Comment