Friday, April 3, 2009

Patience is Virtue

When I was in high school I was on the debate team at the end of the year they gave out funny awards to every one on the team. The one I received was "patience is virtue" I never really got it. I had a challenging partner which I know is the reason I got it but that so does not fit me. Everyone knows that I cant wait to give justin his presents. We always give each other things the moments we buy them and surprises never happen in our house. But for once I was finally patient and it paid off..... We found a table at RC willeys about a year ago when we bought our house. Justin saw it first and we both loved it. With all the things we needed buying a new house we decided against the purchase but every once in a while I get on KSL classifieds just to see if I can find one. I have seen the table that we wanted new on KSL but still on the expensive side. Then finally yesterday I found a used one, very close to our house for a good price. We went there and Justin even talked them down more money! So today we brought it home!!!!! I love it. Our old table was fine but it was the one thing I really wanted to replace because it just sort of didnt go with our new kitchen! So my 1 year wait for this table saved us well over 1/2 retail cost.



Patience

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

that really is a beautiful table! nice work on finding an awesome deal.

Rachel said...

Love the new table! Great Job on finding it at such a great price!

Andrea B. said...

Wow it really is beautiful!!!! I can't believe that Justin was able to talk them down more!!! Way to wait!