Its 5:43 am and we are off to warm (65 degrees) New Orleans. I am so nervous about the game. I keep thinking the Utes have a chance... but everyone on the tv says they dont. Being the underdogs is kinda fun. I guess we will see on Friday. I am hoping its not a blow out that would be the only bad outcome.
Brett went to his Grandma's and Grandpa's on Saturday. It has been a very quiet few days without him. Brett was having so much fun down there. He got a scotter for Christmas from his grandparents and transformers with Matt. Yesterday he got to go and play with a little boy named McCade for 3 hours and see their pony. I dont think he will ever want to come home, but I miss him already.
October 2013 Paw Print
12 years ago
1 comment:
Have fun, and go Utes!!!
Post a Comment