Monday, December 8, 2008

Swimming, Cookies, New Bedspread

Brett is in his 3rd week of swimming lessons. He has having a lot of fun. He has gotten so daring and will now put his head under water with no problems.




Brett and mommy made Christmas Sugar Cookies. Brett did great with the sprinklers.



I went to a store that was going out of business to buy some sheets. We have a california king bed and not many stores have the right size sheets. While I was there the prices were so good I ended up with a bedspread, sheets, mattress protector.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow Brett looks like he is doing good at the swimming lessons! I like your breadspead. I was looking for one at Mervyns in Orem but they didn't have a very good selection left.

Andrea B. said...

Looks like he is doing great in swim lessons!!! And cookie making is fun - I love "sprinklers". I like the new bedspread. My room is in need of a major overhaul.