
I dont mean to brag with all these trips planned but I am so excited!!!!!! We havent been on a trip for over a year, and now 2 in a 2 month period of time. We were not going to do the Disney World because of New Orleans but then I found some great deals on plane tickets. Justin is going for work so the hotel, his flight, his food are free. I got a plane ticket for Brett and I and will have to get our disney tickets/food. When I saw the flights come down I just couldnt say no!!!!
Brett's response: "why would we want do that"....... He has no idea whats in store but is completely unexcited at this point, even about the plane ride.
Justin will be working so it will be Brett and Mommy at the park for most of it. Justin will get to join us on 2 nights. I am starting to hope now that there will not be any of our outting bathroom tramas, temper tantrum, etc......
On the New Orleans front I am getting excited for that as well. I was a little dissappointed today to find out that no one in our group: my mom, my dad, and Justin will go on a Haunted Ghost/Vampire Tour with me..... Grouches!!!!! I think that would be a blast but no one will go....... Bummer for me.
On a very happy note...... My suitcase zipper broke on my last trip for work, I havent really been looking but today I went to Big Lots and they had a purple (my all time favorite color) suitcase for dirt cheap...... So I had to get one anyway it doesnt hurt that it was way cheap! and it was Purple!!!!!
1 comment:
Fun!! Brett will have a great time. I love Disney World. If you go to Animal Kingdom, tell me how it is because it's the only park I haven't been too. For adults, I love Epcot, but for kids, probably Magic Kingdom.
Post a Comment