Saturday, December 20, 2008

Merry Christmas Shilaos Family

We got to celebrate Christmas a few days early with my side of the family. After all was said and done and Brett was at home playing. he said this was the best Christmas ever and it was all he ever wanted. Geez, Santa hasnt even came yet.

Brett and his cousin Jace both got Batman's for Christmas. Brett was in heaven. He has been working on a sticker chart for one (very slow going right now) so it was exactly what he wanted. Sticker chart has switched to superman now. 3 Cousins are so sweet together.



After we got home Brett insisted on going on a ride in his new wagon from Yia Yia and Papou while playing his new matching game from aunt Jens family. Thanks to everyone


I got this great bowl of potpourri from my sister that goes perfect in our house and smells delightful. Thanks Jen!


It was so nice to see our family. I appreciate them so much. Recently my uncle passed away, while I didnt know him as well as I should have it has put an interesting perspective on family. I am so lucky to have such a great family and a great in-law family as well.

No comments: