Sunday, April 6, 2008

Bretts first trip to the ER


Well he made it through 2 years and 11 months with never having to go to the ER but last night we ended our streak. Brett and mommy were dancing to "fishing in the dark" and mommy was holding Brett's hand. Brett went the opposite way of mommy and he ended up getting hurt he couldn't move his left arm at all after that. We ended up taking him to the ER less than 1 hour later as he was crying in pain. Once we got to the ER the first nurse we talked to knew exactly what it was. Its call Nursemaid's Elbow and they say its common. The Dr came in and popped it into place. We made it home by midnight and he was able to move his arm but with a fair amount of pain. Brett was very brave and did a great job. This morning we are all just very tired and he is very timid to use his left arm. There has been way to much stress this weekend.

On the home front news we picked out a new fridge for the house and got to go an see it again. Its been a while. Its a little different than I remember but I still LOVE it!!!! More now than ever. Brett finally got to see it and picked out a room and went and saw the bonus room which he says is he toy room.

1 comment:

Andrea B. said...

That's too bad!!! I'm glad they were able to solve it quickly.

I didn't know you had bought a house. I want to hear all about it.