




I have been waiting to post pictures of the house we are buying because I didn't want to jinx anything but the loan is now approved and the inspection is done. Now we just have to wait until April 24th and it will be closed!!!! We have until May 31st to move out of our rental house but we are pretty excited to move. The lot is .42 acres instead of the .13 (guess) we live at now. It will be nice to have room to breathe. There are even cows at the end of the road that Brett thinks are pretty cool. Now we just have to hope for good neighbors and figure out what we are going to do with the yard.
The deck is now finished since the picture with stairs and a railing and once we move in I will get better pictures of the kitchen. Its so gorgeous I am going to have to figure out a way to actually use it. (yes I am going to have to start cooking- scary) It also has central vacuuming which is not a feature I ever expected to have but its kinda cool we will have it. We feel pretty good that the builder really did a good job with the details. It even passed Justin's inspection.
2 comments:
I love it!!! I hope to see it in person sometime.
congrats! it's gorgeous. and congrats to justin on passing his defense. i know what a relief that is.
Post a Comment