Sunday, April 27, 2008

Funny Story- Kinda Gross

This was very embarrassing to me. No one heard but we were in the middle of a restaurant. I am not sure how he came up with this.

Mommy: "I have to go potty Brett"

Brett: "Can I go with you and hold your penni" (meaning penis)

Mommy: "No Brett, Mommies don't have Penni's"

Brett (giving me the most inquisitive look: "You mean you pee out your bum?"

Mommy: "Sure Brett"

I am so not ready to teach him the difference between boys and girls yet.
So on a good note Brett is doing great. He came home the last 3 days from school in dry undies. On Saturday he was pretty sick so we put him in pull ups because we were worried about accidents. He had a high fever, horrible gas but no other signs. Sunday morning he was still kinda bad but in the afternoon he seemed to be back to his old self.

News on the house.... Well we closed on Thursday signed all the papers and were suppose to fund on Friday so it was officially ours. Something on the sellers side happened with a form they needed to close. It was something the builder should have signed saying the house was complete. Anyway they couldn't get it as the builder was out of town so the funding didnt come through. Thank goodness we were not all packed in a Uhaul ready to go this weekend. It was kinda devastating. He is suppose to be back on Monday so it should go through Monday afternoon. Our Realtor said he had never had anything like this happen before. I think Justin felt really bad because that night we ended up getting a bedroom set!!!!! I cant wait for it to be delivered. Its really beautiful. I have not had a headboard since I lived in the dorms at college so I am pretty excited. Justin was suppose to be getting a new tv for our free cable but I ended up with a bedroom set. Needless to say I am very spoiled. Justin is now waiting until June for his TV. Sorry bubba! But I am so excited. We were able to get the keys for the new house just to clean we couldnt move anything in. we ended up cleaning just a little but not as much as I would have liked but in the case that something doesnt work our right Monday I didnt want them to have too clean of a house.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

LOL henry absolutely insists that everyone in our house has a penis. he will not be convinced otherwise. like you, i'm not worrying about too many anatomy lessons at the moment. if he had a baby sister, it'd be another story.

Andrea B. said...

Don't you just love those conversations!!! Good luck with it all.

Sorry about the house, that is devastating not to get in, but nice that you got a bedroom set out of it.