We are still out a computer right now and very limited on this computer to what photos I have so these are not his official pictures, but still can show you his story. Since Brett cant read I can tell you all what he is getting for his birthday, a brand new two wheeled bike!!! (with training wheels of course). He saw one at the store, hopped on and road like you couldnt believe. I think he is going to have a hard time giving up his trike but this is a cool bike. He is also getting a castle with knights. He still talks daily about the trip to San Deigo where on the way home we went to the excalibur in Vegas and saw the knight show, he is also getting his very own toddler camera. I think he is going to love it. He is so spoiled. This doesnt even include grandma/yia yia gifts!
Brett is going through sort of a rough patch right now with all the commotion with moving. We are in the midst of chaos and will be for another month. I hope he makes it through okay. We are trying to keep some stability with our routine but as far as the house goes its a disaster area waiting to happen. We have a garage full of stuff to give away or sell and a house that is a mess in a bunch of piles but nothings in boxes yet as we are not officially moving until the 17th. Brett saw some of the toys we were giving away that were baby toys and he is having a hard time. I explain that he is getting big boy toys and that makes him happy for about 2 seconds.
I just cant believe how the time flies.
0 days/years old- actual birth day
3 days old.

Taken around his 1st B-day

Taken around his 2nd birthday

Taken this last month. I havent dared get his 3 year old pictures taken yet because he has a big scratch on his face from one of his little fights at school (Brett started it- but ended up getting hurt worse)
Happy birthday baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment