Thursday, March 8, 2007

I've been tagged!

Chelsea tagged me on her web site (Thanks Chelsea) so that means I must put down 5 random things about myself and 6 happy thoughts. So here they are…..

Random………….

1. Just the thought of soggy bread makes me want to throw up. Sometimes I think Justin puts a piece of bread in the sink just to make me gag, but yet I can eat French dip sandwiches and French onion soup.

2. This morning I started a spinning class in Murray and my bum is numb. I hate to wake up early but I was there at 5:45 am.

3. Next week I am going to Chicago to conduct leadership training. It starts at 6 am Central time so with the hour time difference and the Daylight Savings Time this weekend its going to feel like 4 am. I think I need to start drinking caffeine now to compensate for that.

4. Brett and I are starting parent/tot swimming lessons tonight. I am really excited because the water is my favorite place in the world to be. That includes: lakes, pools, rivers, bath tubs, hot tubs, etc.

5. I love chips and salsa, popcorn, chips, anything that is salty.

Happy Things…….

1. A long bath (by long I mean over 1 hour) with a cheesy mystery novel in complete silence.

2. Every night when I put Brett to bed we have a little routine which includes Eskimo kisses and him pointing out my eyes, nose, ears, neck, elbows, etc.

3. Every morning when Brett wakes up and calls “mommy”. (this applies only when he wakes up after 6:30 am….)

4. Going on a date to the movies with Justin.

5. Talking to friends and family on the phone or webcam. Email is great, but having a voice with the words is even better.

6. Being at home with Brett and Justin with the TV off and playing on the floor together. Signing, Dancing, Jumping, Rolling, Cars, it doesn’t matter just being together.


The last part of this is tagging someone else… So Andrea, you’re it! TAG!

No comments: