Friday, March 16, 2007

Baby Bear



Cabelas was having a huge sale with lots of little activities. They had a little 3 month bear cub that we had to get a picture taken with. I was worried Brett would freak out but he really could have cared less about the baby bear. I think he thought it was a stuffed animal. The poor little cub was just trying to have a nap. When we got the picture back and showed Brett we asked him whats this and pointed to the bear and he would point to himself and say "Brett". Also at cabelas he got to watch a scuba diver cleaning the tank, saw birds, bears, etc. It was an exciting outing.

I made it back from Chicago and everyone was still alive. Brett was home sick the whole time with a sick daddy. It was tough on everyone. I felt horrible leaving them but Justin did a great job taking care of Brett. Also thanks to Deb who came up to help one day so Justin could go to work. I stayed home with him on Friday as planned and he wasn't sick at all so I got the best day of the week.

Tomorrow is Brett's 2nd swim class. I am really excited for it but I am not sure Brett had as much fun as me. He loved jumping in the pool but was really pretty nervous the whole time. Hopefully after 8 lessons he will be more comfortable in the pool. Its funny because in the tub at night he gets on his tummy to show me he is swimming but in the pool he doesn't like to be on his tummy.

1 comment:

Andrea B. said...

Cool picture with a real bear cut. I hope Chicago was okay. And it sounds like things were a little rough while you were gone, but turned out okay. It does take some time to get them used to water in big pools.