Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Boot Camp Update

The only thing I can say is that this week vs. last week is like night and day difference. Boot camp was almost enjoyable yesterday. The work out is still extremely hard however instead of screaming at you and putting you down they tend to spend more time encouraging you. Its still tough but not as extreme. I don't have to wear the 30 pound vest anymore, no more face paint, and the put downs seem to be at a minimum. Glad I stuck it out. The only problem is that I took so much Ibuprofen and Aleve last week I have given myself an ulcer. I started medication for it today and feel much better. So things are settling down in my world right now.

1 comment:

Andrea B. said...

Good luck with boot camp. Way to stick it out. I hope your stomach gets feeling better.