
I would never normally post a picture of just me on this site but this is my Before picture. On Monday I start boot camp. It is a 6 week weight loss and exercise program. Their slogan is "Shock and Awe" It is 5 days a week 1 hour a day exercise program and they run it like real boot camp. The first week is "hell week" and they make you carry a 30 pound pack every where you go. Also you cant look them in the eye and you have to shuffle between equipment. If you dont repeat certain phrases at the right time you do push ups. They said on the first day you usually do countless pushups. There is lots of yelling and screaming in your face. I am terrified of what Monday will bring but hopeful it will be what I need since I lack will power. I am trying to trick my body into realizing that eating healthy and exercising is good. I want to stay motivated so I am going to post updates. The more public it is the harder it will be for me to quit. My goal for the first day is to not cry.
Anyway wish me luck and hopefully I will have a good after picture!
2 comments:
YOU GO, GIRL!! You will do an awesome job. Good luck!
I'm slow - but Good Luck!!!!
Post a Comment