Wednesday, May 4, 2011

So this is the week I started my new job.  So far its going good. Everyone is really nice and its great to have a friend already there.    One of things that is sort of a negative to me is that I have to dress up.  So far (its Wednesday today) I have worn high heels each day this week and dressed up.  My feet are killing me.  I dont know how people do this all the time.  I am so excited for Friday to put my Keds back on. 

The drive is awesome so far.  I got gas Monday night and drove 2 days and still have over a 1/2 tank of gas left. I am guessing only 1 to maybe 2 fill ups per week!!!!! 

Everyone else in the family is doing great.  Justin and Brett have started their summer already (brett still has a few weeks of school left but is staying home instead of day care).  Today they went to the movies and tball.  Caleb gets the best of both worlds.  He gets time to play at day care and then gets daddy time as well.  I am so jealous.

No comments: