Mothers day this year was perfect. I got to wake up in the morning and spend some time with my mom! Its been a rough year for my family medically and we havent got to spend much time with them. It was really good to see mom and dad and let them have some time with the noisy kids. We completely took their house over and left our wake of destruction behind us. It was so nice to see my mom and dad. I think they loved having us there, but are probably enjoying the silence tonight.
Happy Mother's Day Shirley!
We are so lucky to have not one but 2 great Mom's in our family.
Happy Mothers Day Deb!
Now for my Mothers day. It started out with a gift card for 3 hours of spa treatments. Includes a massage, facial, pedicure and soaking tub. I cant wait to set it up. The card came with a Poem Brett insisted on....
"Valentines are Red, Valentines are Blue, This Valentines says I love you."
But it didnt end there. I also got a pumpkin plant, a necklace with a mom and 2 children, a card, and a lanyard made especially for me by my son Brett and my mom!
But the best part of being a mom is just these two faces.
Brett got invited to another neighborhood girls birthday party. I love taking Brett to the store to buy girl stuff. He makes faces and says how icky it is but then he picks out the most girly stuff possible. He picked out my little pet shop and then this great princess bag. Then got a princess card and tissue paper to match in pink. He just knows it has to be girly for a girl.
October 2013 Paw Print
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment