Gosh it seems as if I just made this post about 10 months ago.... oh I did.... I am changing jobs again. I really love the job I am in right now but I am dring 128 miles per day. With traffic that equals about 2.5 hours of driving. I have found a new job that will be closer 60 miles a day, so I will cut my driving time by about 1 hour per day. they also offer flexible schedules so I will be taking every other friday off. I am sad to leave my current job because its been a great place to work, but I am aslo way excited for the new company. It should be a great place to work, plus I will be wasting less time and gas on the road (I paid 3.65 per gallon this week and fill up about every day and 1/2). So I should save time and money. I will miss everyone at my current job but am ready for the new adventure to begin.
Justin is also done for the summer with teaching. He is officially staying at home with Brett for the summer as of yesterday. Those two have so many plans to go rock hunting, fishing, playing, etc. we are going to keep a spot in day care for Caleb so the boys can go play all summer. I am so jealous!!! Brett has about 4 more weeks of kindergarten but is pretty excited to start staying home. He will get to see all his old friends when they drop caleb off and he will spent a few days there throughout the summer .
 |
| Bretts Kindergarten Class. the Teacher in the Blue- Mrs. Brenchley is the best kindergarten teacher ever!!!! |
1 comment:
congrats on the new job!! i can't imagine the commute you've had. craaappy. what and where is your new company?
Post a Comment