Saturday, April 9, 2011

Helicopter/Coloring

Justin went to the gun show today in Salt Lake, I just knew he would come home with a new gun.  I was surprised to see he did make a purchase but instead of a gun he got an indoor helicopter.  (and some ammo).  Brett was pretty jealous as justin kept calling it his.  Brett had asked for one for Christmas but didnt get one.  Needless to say Justin and Brett had a blast flying it.  It crashed a few times as you will see in the video but its still working.  They played so much the batteries died twice.



Caleb is such a fun baby.  He gets so mad when he doesnt get his way, mean when he is hungry, and falls allot when he is tired but most of all Caleb just loves to tease us and he loves it when Brett entertains him.  Anyway a quiet moment today was when he was coloring. he didnt get much on the paper but he sure liked the taste and I liked the look on his face in the second picture.

No comments: