Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Cute Boys Pictures/jeep color

Brett and I were just having fun taking pictures of each other and the baby. Here are a few of the cute ones. I hate having my picture taken but every once in a while I like to stick one on her so that when my boys are old they will remember me.


Brett hiding behind the rocking chair..... We were bad and he didnt have a bath the night before and boy did he need it. It took some wrestling but now he smells like watermelons.


Nana I miss you already... mom is mean.


Mom, Brett and Caleb


Mom and Caleb (photographed by Brett)


Brett and Caleb (aka Skinny and Chunky)



Justin is on coat 3 of the $50.00 paint job. It takes 8 coats. I like how the color is turning out.



I have been asked by a few people about my dad. I hate to put it out here but most people know whats going on. So here is a quick update. Dad has Lymphoma, which is a type of cancer. He was up at Huntsman for about 2-3 weeks, then had to stay at my sisters for a week to be close to the hospital. He is now home in price. He gets to stay there for 1 week then he will be back at Huntsman to start the 2nd round of chemo. Dad is a fighter and there are so many people who are behind him in this. Love you dad.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

The boys are so cute:) The jeep looks great! I didn't know about your dad. I will keep him in my prayers. Chemo is not fun:(

Andrea B. said...

Your boys are so cute!!! I'm sorry about your dad. I hope he can beat it!