Saturday, May 8, 2010

Coolest Mothers Ever!

I dont know how Justin and I managed it but we have the most wonderful mothers (and families) ever! Happy Mothers day to the best moms ever!












Even though this is a mothers day post I want to show some pictures of my dad. Dad is pretty sick right now and going through a rough time. I wish there was something we could do to take away the pain and agony your going through. I just want to say that no matter how bad it gets over the next few months it is worth it for every priceless moment! We have had so many fun times with you and are planning to have many, many more!



2 comments:

morgan said...

Happy mother's day to you too! I've never met your mom, but if she is as sweet and wonderful as Deb, you are really lucky! :)

Rachel said...

Happy Mother's day! I hope you enjoyed your day. I hope your dad gets feeling better too.