Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I dont get boys!

So being that I am surrounded by boys you would think that I would get them. But I just dont. Brett and Seth wanted to play last night and seth brought over his DS. So Brett got his out. They sat side by side playing the same game but not even together. Whats the point of playing together if you just play your own DS?



Caleb has so many cute expressions. He is now 2 months old.



Here is Caleb just chillin with his dad. Brett and Caleb are both having so much fun staying home with their daddy. Brett told me the other day that he likes being with daddy for the summer more than mommy because he is better at video games than mommy and can help him pass levels! Guess all those art projects just dont add up to a new level on the Wii. This week Justin is going to be a field trip daddy with both boys taking them to a fishing farm. I so wish I could be there to help out but I just have to work. I am so jealous of their time together.

No comments: