Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Jeep- $50.00 paint job.

Justin started the $50 paint job on his jeep. This is the first time he has ever painted a vehicle. He has been reading on line that he can do it himself for 50.00. I must say that it has already cost more than that but its still cheaper than even the macco service they offer on tv. I hope the results are good.

Here is the before picture

Notice the crackling paint on the hood.


Here is the pile of parts he took off it. I sure hope he remembers where it all goes.





Primered hood.- it already looks better doesnt it.


Since its been so cold lately we havent gotten to test out our new airconditioner until today. Brett Caleb and I went to west Jordan to visit Papou, Yia Yia, Jen and Jace so we were gone all day and Justin was outside. When we finally got a chance to relax it was 90 degrees. We turned it on and within minutes you could feel the difference. We have it down to under 80 now!!!! We already took all the fans and heaters to the garage.

1 comment:

morgan said...

Wow, that is impressive! Can't wait to see the finished product!