Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Last week off work

I am so sad that I am almost halfway through my last week off work. My mom is coming on Monday for a week and then Justin gets the summer. I am not cut out to be a stay at home mom but I would love a stay at home summer. 8 weeks wasnt enough with Brett and 6 weeks wasnt enough with Caleb. This week we are going to a Dairy Farm for a field trip on Friday.

Brett was so fun this evening. He put a different items on the porch and said it was his super suit changing station and kept going over and changing his accessories to play soccer with. He was wearing shin gaurds, gloves, and a helmet and PJ's in this shot. I sat in Calebs room and watched him out the window as Caleb was eating.



Today Brett made me 10 pictures to take to work with me of Daddy, Mommy, Brett, Caleb and Cody so I dont miss them as much. What a sweetheart.

Caleb is starting to smile more but I cant seem to get it on camera because its always unexpected. I can always catch him crying. Caleb is a sweet baby but hates falling asleep. He is afraid he is going to miss something so we get a few cries when he gets tired all day.

No comments: