Friday, April 16, 2010

Last official day off work

I am so sad that my time off work is officially over. Dont get me wrong I have a really good job and I love HR but I am sad to end the time with Brett and Caleb. Today we had a fun last day. His field trip got canceled today so instead we went and played Miniature Golf and arcade games as a family. I got to push Caleb around and feed him while Justin and Brett had fun playing. Brett did great at golf. Monday its back to the reality of work. Bummer for me. Justin has 1 week left and then off for the summer.

Brett is going to be 5 years old on Wednesday. I still cant believe he is that old. A kindergartner this fall. He loves sports (playing them) and he loves video games. He especially likes to hang out with his daddy. He is such a great kid who can just melt your heart with his hugs. He is very excited for his birthday party next weekend at Classic Fun center. Some of his old Pals from his old school are going and he is very excited to see them.

Caleb is 6 weeks old today. Today he actually took a pacifier for an extended period of time. We tried some new ones. I know that its silly to want him to take a pacifier so bad but in the middle of the night when he is waking up hourly after he ate 6 ounces it would be nice to help him return to sleep without eating more. I am afraid he is getting into bad habits eating so much and not learning to fall asleep without it. Caleb is also filling out now. He is getting to be a little chunky monkey. I love little babies who are chubby. (really he is pretty small still but you can tell he is filling out)

1 comment:

Penny said...

They grow way too fast. If you ever get down this way give us a call so we can come see your kids.