Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Egg Hunts 2 and 3

Brett had so many hunts this year. He had one for preschool then we went to the West Haven City one as well. I was hoping with the weather being horrible the night before people would sleep in and stay away.... but nope, it was packed. It started at 9 am and we were home and warm by 9:25. Brett got a ton of candy. While we were there we got separated from each other. Luckily it was only for a few moments but man that is scary.




Brett also got to hunt eggs at home easter morning. We had nana and grandpa visiting. So the whole family got to get up at 7 am to watch him hunt. I must say it was very enjoyable. Every year the holidays get funner and funner



Last year brett was disappointed that the bunny didnt leave something in the oven (not sure where this idea came from) but this year he was overjoyed to learn that the bunny left a book and egg in the oven.


Caleb had a rough night last night.... so did mommy. I am not sure how this happens but when Caleb finally fell asleep brett woke up. Then I got a little sick to my stomach and when I Finally got to bed Caleb was awake. This morning I asked Brett for a nap but he kept coming in for random things. I finally got him playing Wii so I could sleep and boom Caleb was awake. I finally gave up trying. Right now its 1230 and Caleb is finally having a decent nap and Brett is behaving but its time for lunch. I guess I will catch up tonight....

No comments: