The most best part about summer coming to an end is that there is only 25 more days until the Utes kick off. This year football should be pretty fun. My parents and Justin's parents are both going to join us and we have 7 season tickets all together. It should be a riot. I know they will most likely loose a game this year and we cant expect a repeat of last year but I just cant wait until Game day!!! Brett is very excited to go to the games but was concerned about the game on halloween. He will be skipping that one to trick or treat with his cousins. Its been funny that for a full year he has wanted to be Red Power Ranger for halloween but we went to Costco today and they already had their costumes out. He was given the choice to wait and get red power ranger or be Iron Man or Spider Man. He decided to go with Iron Man because he is a scientist like his daddy. Of course he has already tried on his costume and is currently having a nap in it.
the other day we had a crazy wind storm. The sun was glowing bright red. I kept thinking about taking a picture. By the time I got to it, the sun was more yellow than red. It was a crazy night. My friends poor son had the wind slam a door shut on his fingers and ended up in the ER because of it. Poor kid.
We had a great summer, topping it off with a great trip to Oregon but I am ready for fall football, fall school schedule, and cooler weather.
No comments:
Post a Comment