Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Case of the Missing Clothing

So Justin has been off school for the summer and dressing in t-shirts and shorts. Last week was his first week back and since then he has been going nuts about these clothes that he swears were missing. So if you know me at all then you would know that laundry is not a priority in our house. You would also know that we dress in the laundry room more than in our room. However with all that being said I am not 3 months behind in laundry. So we have been fighting for a week in a half about these darn clothes that he just knew I threw away or stuffed in the basement or something. I have been arguing that he is full of bull and that he has plenty of clothes to wear (he totally has more than me even without the missing clothing). Anyway today I searched his closet and the laundry room and the basement when finally it dawned on him that he might have taken them to Austin Tx in June.... thats when I remembered that I had put his suitcase in the front hall closet to get it out of the way..... So guess what we found the clothing and Justin no longer needs to go for a shopping spree. Kinda of a silly story but I must say it ended in a polo shirt clothing fight between Brett, Justin and I throwing shirts in each others faces. Probably not our proudest moment but it was a nice change of pace. And tossing a polo shirt at my spouses face for just a few giggly moments felt great!!!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Don't ya just love husbands!:o)