My poor little boy was sick today. All morning he has just been a doll but around 5 he started saying his tummy hurt. I had him outside on the nice cool steps just in case something happened. then he high tailed it inside and got into bed and fell asleep. So unlike Brett. About 6:15 half asleep he started throwing up in bed, through the hallway, then finally made it to the toilet but the lid was shut and he didnt have time to open it. Lets just say that I have been sick pretty much daily for the last week and on and off before that with morning sickness.... Smells, food, and many other things just make me sick. So cleaning up his vomit while trying to be smiley for him was just plain old horrible! He kept asking me if I was mad at him. I hope I didnt give him that impression. Poor kid.
2 comments:
I am sorry you guys aren't feeling well. Nothing is worse than cleaning up puke when you aren't feeling good yourself!
But - - Congrats!! How far along are you?
I'm sad I didn't get to talk to you at the wedding, you left to fast. I have never cleaned up any of my four kids throw up. I just can't, I am lucky that it doesn't bother Adam.
Post a Comment