I am not sure why but Wasps are attracted to our house. Justin, the wasp hunter, has made it his mission to make it a horrible environment for them but for some reason they are not getting the hint. On any given day he kills over 50 wasps, and then there are still more. Today he had to teach his night class and I came home to see this on the wall outside our house. So I got the honor of killing 50+ wasps in one spray. I have been stung once this year already and Brett has been stung 2x, although we are not sure if that was at our yard or not. Its just gross.

2 comments:
I would call someone to have the house checked! My dad was cleaning behind the shutters that attach to his house and each one had a wasp next under it! if they are always in that one spot, there may be a nest under the vinyl siding!
Omg! That is horrible. You should call a pest control company and have them come see whats up. Im sorry that sure is a bummer:(
Post a Comment