Saturday night we went for a very short drive to costco and then just a little further to the 89 highway in Ogden and got a peak at the Thunderbirds. They were part of Hill airforce base air show. The grand finale. We just pulled over and jumped out of the truck and they were right above us. Brett was screaming and yelling the whole time in excitement. I have to say it was pretty neat. One of them went right over our head on the side. I swear he could see us. It went for about 20 minutes and Brett was glued the whole time. I must admit I had a blast watching them as well. totally a neat experience and so close to home made it even better. They are going again tomorrow so I think we will head back. Its too close to home to miss. I didnt have a camera so I had to steal some off the net.


Justin has been working with Brett to ride a bike without training wheels. He is getting very good at it. Going straight he does good but he has a hard time when he starts to turn. I love this video with Justin chasing him in his flip flops.
1 comment:
Brett does so good on his bike! I love the air show. One of my favorites!
Post a Comment