Brett started a new school this week. We have been on the wait list for this school for a while and due to the new year they had some openings as they moved kids around. So far so good. He misses his other friends a little but I think he likes the structure the new school provides. It also has 2 way mirrors so I can spy on them a little before he sees me to to make sure all is well. This is a picture from his first day of school. The picture has nothing to do with school but it was taken on the same day.

This is Brett painting in the kitchen. It just amazes me that he can stand in front of an easle and paint only on the paper now. It seems like not to long ago we had paint on our counter tops, floors, walls etc.
1 comment:
Yea for big boy beds! We just moved Henry from his crib, too. If we didn't have Jack's impending arrival, I think we'd let him stay in the crib for a couple more years. It was nice to keep him penned. But he does a really good job staying in his bed, so I can't complain too much. I did at least put a knob cover on the inside of his door so he can't come out whenever he pleases. I don't want a little 2am visitor.
Post a Comment